A list that I jotted down while studying Solomon and chapter 2 in the book of Ecclesiastes.
1) Boys want to be noticed, men want to be respected.
2) Boys want the “buzz” of life, men want fulfillment.
3) Boys are self-centered, men take initiative for the benefit of others.
4) Boys want a temporary escape, men want lasting satisfaction.
5) Boys want romantic love, men desire to lay down their rights.
6) Boys want greatness, men want lasting joy.
7) Boys want human intellect, men seek the wisdom of God.